Trucks Traxxas Stampead!

heli-maniac

Traxxas stampede is awesome truck i have had one for like 10 years and its modded to the hill it is one sick rc truck

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I think he will have fun with it! Lol I have a 3.3 t- maxx myself! Lots of fun. I'm going to have to get some waterproof servos for mine now so I can play with him this winter! Lol.

wolfman76

good deal sam he is gonna have a blast!!!! my first rc truck was tamiyaa's Vanessa's lunch box i was about his age put it together myself...

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, he will like it. You and him out there with this and the 3.3... He will have a blast.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Marry Christmas Every One!!!! I thought you guys would like to see the happy grandson and his first real RC anything! LOL

Sean-1.jpgSean-2.jpgSean-3.jpgSean-4.jpg

:encouragement::topsy_turvy::eagerness:

Sean-1.jpg

Sean-2.jpg

Sean-3.jpg

Sean-4.jpg

Last edited:

Ricky Minaya

Hey happy new year, hears some advice for that stamped, The motor sucks I went threw tons of Titan 12 turns last summer, even with low gearing the motor run on the hot side, so I would break the motor in ASAP. There's a bunch of video on YouTube for that. Next is the remote from what I could see in the pics it comes with the 27mhz system from traxxas I never had problems with mine but people say they have run always and interuptions I would suggest upgrading to a traxxas 2.4 or a spectrum 2.4 Lastly the battery and charger for the battery traxxas 8.4v 5000 pack is great it give some needed power and the length needed to have a satisfactory run.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry forgot to mention the charger but always used something from onyx. My first was the onyx 100 it was useful for just the stampede but I returned it because I need more adjustment in the rc car world, after that I got the onyx 210 I still have this one but I just "retired it" I don't use it any more but when I did I never found any flaws with it lastly I now use the onyx 245 with this charger it does lipos and almost every kind of battery I've came across besides micro batteries

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well had my grand son here today with his new truck. He was doing great with it so I reprogrammed the esc to sport mode. He still handled it great so no more trainer mode for him! Lol

Top Bottom