Sold: Trex 250 DFC

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Another sale folks. Trex 250 DFC with an extra Trex 250SE kit, case and tons of parts. Asking $250, Pay Pal preferred and buyer pays shipping. Batteries not included and forgot to mention that there is no FBL controller photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 6.JPGphoto 7.JPGphoto 8.JPGphoto 9.JPGphoto 10.JPGphoto 11.JPGphoto 12.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 6.JPG

photo 7.JPG

photo 8.JPG

photo 9.JPG

photo 10.JPG

photo 11.JPG

photo 12.JPG

Last edited:

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Man! It's a good deal. I have it at my place right now and if I waesnt into nitro I would have bought it. Oh and the LOGO sold to a fella flyer. Haha

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it is a good deal for two helicopters. I have wanted another 250 for a while and go figure, I don't have my taxes yet and I'm out of work lmao. When it rains it pours.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Yup, it is a good deal for two helicopters. I have wanted another 250 for a while and go figure, I don't have my taxes yet and I'm out of work lmao. When it rains it pours.

It's all good bro... Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who are worthy.

cml001

Man I'm so temped... But I've gotta finish the 550 I'm in the middle of... Great deal tho! Damnit!!

Slobberdog

I would be tempted with just the DFC bird but the postage would kill me, I wish there was a deal like that over here,

Top Bottom