trex 450 plus dfc rotor

my heli is so outdated its hard to find certain parts..bummer ..even tho its so old...its still like new..its only ben flown a handful of times..

Admiral

GoGo-RC list as in stock both FBL and DCF 450 heads availble in stock for several align models available either directly or through Ebay, I have used them before and never had any issues and delivery is relatively quick compared to some Chinese sites.

wow!..how in the hell did u find those lol?..all i could find when i googled them.. was a couple of them "garrt" brand 450 dfc heads...and ive never had any good quality "clone" parts..and ta boot..ther askin 50$ a pop fer em....lol....no thanks! lol

GoGo-RC list as in stock both FBL and DCF 450 heads availble in stock for several align models available either directly or through Ebay, I have used them before and never had any issues and delivery is relatively quick compared to some Chinese sites.

..the version i need is the one in the middle link..that id hafta pay 50$ for.. plus the shipping...and go go rc ships outta tawain...so id prolly hafta wait a month ta get it...smh...ugghh..but i do very much apprciate you takin the time ta try n help me!!..thanku abunch!!

most of the ones i find that are resonably priced are the versions that have those washout arms..and they wont work on the ones that just have direct links..strait from swash..the main shafts lengths are different

Attachments

• 1624133339014259143776711782106.jpg
    1624133339014259143776711782106.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 4
hey admiral...im from tennessee...i cant read a letter one on that page nyways lmmao!!!looks like a bunch of drunk people tryin ta play tic-tac-toe!!

now ur speakin my language! lol...nahh..in all seriousness tho...thanku very much for ur time.. really don't know if I even need a new one.. but it's only thing left today could be with the problem I'm having.. I'm getting a tail bobble not a bad one but enough of one that it's not comfortable to fly... after everything down down to the feathering shaft checked everything it's not bent ...main shaft is not Bent... no binding in the tail.. belts on just right not to loose not too tight.. the only thing that I see it's really wrong with the Heli ...is that therrs a good bit of slop in the blade grip bearings.. enough to wear the blades kind of sag down at the end and you can pick them up and then wiggle them around the feathering shaft a little... I was thinking maybe it was causing a vibration which was messing with my ar7200

Admiral

hey admiral...im from tennessee...i cant read a letter one on that page nyways lmmao!!!looks like a bunch of drunk people tryin ta play tic-tac-toe!!
Hi illbilly78, I'm from Australia so buying from the USA is overseas for me, given the exchange rates and postage cost, I do better out of Asia, if I can't get things in Australia. Although the availability and service out of the States is normally great, if I recommend things from anywhere it just to give you an alternative.

u rekon that would cause vibration to make the tailwag on me?..i lowerd the gain so much to wher my tail wouldnt even hold and it stilk wags a little

Top Bottom