For Sale: Trex 450 v2 pro, spektrum dx8 ect like new 500.0.0

Re: Trex 450 v2 pro, spektrum dx8 ect like new 650.00

tony you helped me out so much with this when i was building it, i followed your video, i would sell it to YOU for 550-600
pref closer to 6.

EyeStation

Well let me know if you decide to split it up. I would be interested in the Phenix stuff if it goes for between $50-$65. Might want to split the transmitter out of the deal and Tony could be closer to his price.
In all honesty, I would be buying the Phenix to include it with the DX6i I no longer need. I have a guy at work that has caught the bug and I figured I would set him up with the radio, SIM, and a couple of my micro Park Flier planes.
You see my name here, add Pipeline dot com and consider it a PM.

ya i wish i could but i dont want to get left with anything i just want to make one sale, like tony said this is a hell of a good deal.

Tony

Staff member

Sent you an email. Not sure if you will get it though since microsoft is not liking my server right now. Planning on trying to resolve this on the weekend. Let me know if you got it.

Lillyryan

Think the tail control rod may need some adjustment lol.

If it won't fly put a bigger engine on it!!!

lol, i think its the angle of the picture. cuz i just looked and its ok, like i said never been flown, so no worrys on that part.

Mgbman63

HI Josh
Shawn ,new member here.
Your package might be just what I am looking for.
Is there any way to pm on here?
Shawn

Tony

Staff member

Hey shawn, there will be when i get home from work. I do apologize.

he emailed me all ready, he is going to get back to me so its still for sale.

- - - Updated - - -

tony what where you trying to get out of that package, the guy wants to maybe buy some of it.

Tony

Staff member

Really, I don't "need" anything, but it would be nice to have the dx8 to compare and to just have one and it would be nice to have a backup helicopter as we all need more of those lol. But again, it's going to be a while before I can get the funds.

pvolcko

Holy crap... Man, if I were in the market for a 450 I'd be all over this. Could buy it and sell off whatever you don't need and end up with a new 450 for peanuts.

Align T-Rex 450 Pro V2 Super Combo. This kit includes an Align RCE-BL35P ESC and 450MX-3400kV motor, three Align DS410M metal gear servos, one DS520 servo, a GP790 head lock gyro and a set of 325D carbon blades. (New 450.00)
■ Spektrum Dx8 Transmitter, (new 300.00)
■(2) Thunder Power RC 2250mAh 3-Cell/3S 11.1V G6 Pro Performance 45C LiPo Battery (new 100.00 each)
■ Hitec HRC44176 X1 MF 80-Watt AC/DC Charger(New 80.00)
■Blade angle pitch gauge, Swash plat level, wrenches.
■ Flight Sim Phoenix, (perfectly connect to the transmitter) (New 100.00)
everything is like new, never been used. the transmitter has 25 hours of time on it
I will Ship it, but you will have to pay for Mailing will take payments via PayPal, Money Order, or Cash
selling it because it was to much of a hobby to take on. i need to get some of my money back.

Asking 500.00 obo

Top Bottom