Found: Turnigy Or Detrum 40 Amp Airplane Esc

Derek

HI all....I"m looking for a Turnigy Plush 40amp esc or a Detrum 40 amp esc.

USA Only please. I have Paypal ready.

Let me know what you have.

Tony

Staff member
Why only those two? I have a hobbywing here that I'm not using. Don't think I have Turnigy or Detrum.

Derek

I was looking for either of those two because I have programming cards for them....but I forgot about Hobbywing....I think I have a programming card for it.

Would you consider selling that Hobbywing to me for a good price?

Tony

Staff member
Sure, I'm not using it. Just shoot me an offer. I think it's setup for a heli right now, but even if you don't have a program card, you can still program it with your Tx. PITA I know, but can be done.

Tony

Staff member
I will have to search and see if this one is actually going that low. Shipping is half of that.

Tony

Staff member
If that ESC will work, that would be the best way to go. My ESC is a few years old, but not used much. And personal shipping is getting quite high now. Ordering from a company that has shipping deals (A Main $1.99 shipping for example) I think is actually cheaper than what I could sell that ESC for. Because this is something like the one that I have, but this is a newer version than the one that I have.

Hobbywing Flyfun 40A V5 Brushless ESC [HWA30214002] | Helicopters

Derek

Yep, that's cool! I just found a Hobbywing 40amp esc on ebay, new for $12.99 + $3.50 shipping.

Thanks anyway, Tony!

Derek

Tony, can you mark this thread as "Found"? I don't see the option to edit the thread and make the change myself.

Top Bottom