450 Twister 400 sport troubles.

NevErSn0w

my little Twister 400 sport is having some problems currently, it spins, i have adjusted the trim and gyro settings and cant counter the spin, as i start to counter the spin it starts to spin in the opposite direction. it has only had 1 crash and after that it was flying perfectly. a few flights later it developed this problem, the tail motor works fine and i have switched the tail rotor over to a brand new on thinking that might be broken somhow, any surgestions??

NevErSn0w

thats what i thought too, but, the gyro is built into the control board according to the manual, seeing as it is only a 4 channel heli. maybe ill need a new control board

Lee

You say the tail motor is working fine, but maybe its not giving as much power as it use to. How old is it? Tail motors have a tendency to burn out. Some in 10 flights, some in 100. You just never know.

NevErSn0w

You say the tail motor is working fine, but maybe its not giving as much power as it use to. How old is it? Tail motors have a tendency to burn out. Some in 10 flights, some in 100. You just never know.

the tail motor is only about 10-15 flights old, i had to get the model replaced once already as the previous one had some electrical short circuiting before my first flight, what i mean is that i went to start is up on its maiden flight and then we got some smoke and stuff like that so i just shut it right off and took it back right away. its all very new, the tail motor seems to be spinning the same as normal, but maybe not. i might take it into my LHS where i have ordered my first 6 channel heli from and see if they can figure out what is wrong with it.

NevErSn0w

okay, so here is how the good old twister sport used to fly, im uploading one of how it currently flys later on today, when i get the chance to get outside into one of my paddocks. my sister isnt a very good recorder as she likes to talk. this is probably my 2nd or 3rd flight with it so i was still being cautious :p didnt want the bird to break.
Twister 400 rc helicopter flight (part 1) - YouTube

Top Bottom