700 unlevel hover

buel williams

Hi all hope all is good. have question does anyone have idea way whiplash gasser hovers heavy on right. it's same side as tuned pipe but it does not have weight to speak of, so I'am scratching my head here.

Geena

Staff member
Check your mechanical setup. If it`s doing it when the wind is hitting the right side of the helicopter, it`s going to lean to the right a little to stay in a hover. That`s normal. But I would double check the mechanical setup, and maybe go through the FBL setup again, to make sure everything is correct.

buel williams

Check your mechanical setup. If it`s doing it when the wind is hitting the right side of the helicopter, it`s going to lean to the right a little to stay in a hover. That`s normal. But I would double check the mechanical setup, and maybe go through the FBL setup again, to make sure everything is correct.
ok I was thinking of leveling the air frame and going through setup again something I have never done with any of my other helis.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
ok I was thinking of leveling the air frame and going through setup again something I have never done with any of my other helis.
Not trying to sound like a smart ass but make sure the surface you're going to level your heli on is level.

buel williams

Not trying to sound like a smart ass but make sure the surface you're going to level your heli on is level.
yes sir that's what I was saying leveling surface and or air frame never had to do that on any of my other birds and they hover beautifully.

Top Bottom