Trucks Upgrade servo, yes or no

Ducatinut1

Is it worth it to put better steering servos in trucks and cars?I really like having a better one in my crawler. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 51FF4317-231E-4C47-9C18-AF6784DBD217.jpeg
    51FF4317-231E-4C47-9C18-AF6784DBD217.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 2

Tony

Staff member
It depends on what servo you have in it now. If your current servo is not able to properly center or adequately power the front wheels to turn them, then I would put a higher quality servo in the truck. This will be most noticeable if you race the truck, however will be good for back yard bashing as well, just not as much ROI (Return On Investment) since you are not competing, but rather just having fun. And in this hobby, having the most fun definitely costs money lol.

Ducatinut1

It depends on what servo you have in it now. If your current servo is not able to properly center or adequately power the front wheels to turn them, then I would put a higher quality servo in the truck. This will be most noticeable if you race the truck, however will be good for back yard bashing as well, just not as much ROI (Return On Investment) since you are not competing, but rather just having fun. And in this hobby, having the most fun definitely costs money lol.
Thank you Tony.

Top Bottom