Video Suggestions

Tony

Staff member
So after many PM's and emails, it's apparent that I need to do more "How-To" and "Instructional" videos. People are just not digging the review videos at all. And lets face it, I do better with the nitty gritty of things rather than trying to do a broad spectrum on an item. With that said, the reviews are still going to happen, but I want to dive back into things more and get back to the roots of what Rc-Help is all about and were we came from.

So with that said, what videos would you guys like to see? Post your comments below.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, since your asking, :dunno: but I have a QX95 quad coming and being my first FPV encounter and with not knowing anything about P/I gain or reduce, PID's, yaw rate "Same as heli?" and so on. :facepalm: Shoot, I don't know if I can fly this quad with the setting it has on it now and what would be a good setting to start off with? I'm so confuse that a video would help tremendously :confused1:. I'm hitting some you-tube videos to get an idea what the hell I'm getting into :wink:.

Tony

Staff member
When I get the frame fixed on my 95, I will be shooting those videos. I was in the process of when it crashed and broke. Just give me a little time and I will have those. I think I'm just going to epoxy it back together. Don't tell anyone because they will flame me for it being too heavy... Like the bootloader jumper I put on along with the bluetooth module is not heavy enough on it lmao.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
When I get the frame fixed on my 95, I will be shooting those videos. I was in the process of when it crashed and broke. Just give me a little time and I will have those. I think I'm just going to epoxy it back together. Don't tell anyone because they will flame me for it being too heavy... Like the bootloader jumper I put on along with the bluetooth module is not heavy enough on it lmao.

Sounds good Tony. Beside getting that information that you need, the quad is going back in the box, wrapped and placed under the tree with the goggles til X-mas :puppy_dog_eyes:. You should have plenty of time by then if things go well.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, your wife is making you wait? That is inhumane. At least I'm getting mine hahahahahahahahaha

Can you say...
10413329_908819299151740_8888696967737035012_n.jpg

10413329_908819299151740_8888696967737035012_n.jpg

Top Bottom