450 Video

Arfman

I was wondering if the video you posted regarding setting up the DX6I Tx if it was suitable for beginners or should there be something different?.

Thanks

RandyDSok

If you mean one of Tony's videos ( there are a lot of people on this forum that posts videos )... Then it's probably as suitable as you can get for anything that also includes some technical stuff that a beginner may not be familiar with. The only way you'll know if it's good for you, is if you watch it. You can always asks questions on the forum and someone would likely try to help to the best of their ability.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
I learn a lot from having a DX6i with fly bar helicopters. It's user friendly and Tony has an excellent video on the Forum that was a great help. You can also use it on a FBL helicopter if you're only using 6 channels. Was never disappointed with mine. :peaceful:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi Arfman, with the help of a awesome member of the Forum: fran11784 was able to setup my first FBL using a DX6i. Just remember to set your swash setting to 90 degrees in the transmitter. That's for one servo, the FBL gyro will take care of the rest :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom