Sold: Want to get rid of these

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm looking to sell ALL of these parts at one shot for $100.00+shipping
spacer.gif
file.php

IMG_1481.JPG (188.06 KiB) Not viewed yet
What's included in the pic is:

1) 6 new batteries in the box, never used, 5 used and 2 inside the plastic Team black sheep package on the left. Total= 13 batteries
icon_e_surprised.gif

2) 3 working Eachine TX02 cameras and 2, underneath the camera in the box ,for spares.
3) A whole lot of props and motors. Lower left.
4) 2 DSF3 evo flight boards. One with motors.
5) 5 usb chargers. Upper right.
6) TBS X-Racer frame painted with working TBS unify 5.8 video transmitter and a spare. Lower right.

I would like to sell this for $10.00+ shipping
spacer.gif
file.php

IMG_1484.JPG (186.63 KiB) Not viewed yet
What's included in the picture is for a Gaui X3 TT:

1) A set of new TT boom and a spare boom with a slight dent one
icon_redface.gif

2) The TT rod and rubber garment
3) New front transmission gear and one back

If your interested in buying all this stuff and or the Gaui X3 and use a PayPal account, please PM me. Thank you!
icon_e_smile.gif

Tony

Staff member
If I wasn't trying to get out of quads, I would snatch this up. great price from what I can tell. Good luck with the sale.

bigone5500

I wonder if my wife would divorce me if I bought this stuff...???

*Honey, look what I got from the Rc-Help R&D department!!!!*

Tony

Staff member
Hey, don't bring Rc-Help into this with your wife, this is between you and D.O.G. lmao

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes I do have PM and I did answer your post on parts for sale. I agree with Tony too... no wife included Lol.

bigone5500

Just wanted to post here and say thanks to Ivan for the great deal on the parts.

Dealing with others on the internet can be scary. Especially when it involves hard earned cash. There has to be a very great deal of trust between the two parties. I also wanted to write this and give props to Ivan and let anyone else who may find anything sold by him in the future know they are dealing with a respectable seller. I'll not hesitate to purchase anything from him in the future.

Thanks Ivan!!!

Top Bottom