Videos Wasn't Going To Post This But ...

bigone5500

oh well... I should have listened to myself when I said I don't need to fly as the tropical storm was coming in. We got a pretty good break and the sun came out and things looked good. So I grabbed two packs and charged them up along with my goggles battery. I went out in the field and although the wind was up around 10mph gusts, I was determined to get in some flying time. The wind, in my mind, is to blame for the disaster that was to come.

Tony

Staff member
One thing to keep in mind when doing FPV is to always go forward. You can't see what is behind you and in this case, it bit you. Like I stated in another thread, that quad for me would have been a complete write off lol. But, you posted the video which means you got it back and that is what matters. If you want to know what happens when my quad gets stuck in a tree.... Here's a video. I was not flying lmao. @callsign4223 will never live this down :chuckles:

bigone5500

Yeah I got a lot of work to do on my flying skills. Figuring out the combination of aileron elevator and rudder is causing my brain to heat up and my hands to lose control.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Both videos was fun to watch :). Thanks for sharing. In the Matt video, that' was a sweet bike.

Tony

Staff member
That was a Yamaha lol. I give him crap about that bike all the time. Or at least I used to until he sold it.

callsign4223

Staff member
Hey!!! I can’t help it that your prop exploded mid flight and it switched from a quad to a misconfigured tricopter

Top Bottom