Welp, Guess I Better Fix The Generator

Tony

Staff member
Looks like we might get some ice this week, and even with my battery backups around the house, I think I need to get this carb put back on my Genny and get it up and running again just in case. From the way it's looking, not much accumulation, however it will warm up and start raining after the ice, which could help melt the ice, and then snow the next day.

Love winter temps, hate winter precip.

Geena

Staff member
What is this winter thing you speak of? We don`t have that here in Florida.....lol. Yeah, it probably is a good idea to keep the generator running. You never know when you`ll need it. try to stay warm. :)

Heliman450

Here's hoping that the destruction due to the weather disasters doesn't hit everyone. At least those of us not directly involved can support them with the increased insurance premiums :banghead:

Tony

Staff member
Ain't that the truth Phil!

Good news though, The generator, for the first time in over 3 years I believe, ran and powers what I need. It's nice knowing I have a backup once again!

Tony

Staff member
This time yesterday, it was over 60ºF. Now, it's 21ºF.... I see Mother Nature forgot her meds again.

Top Bottom