What a butt wipe

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
This is why fpv is giving a bad rep because of idiots like this guy. Seriously, you don't know if it's legal to fly downtown. This video contains bad language!

Tony

Staff member
And guess what, his "drone" is under the mandated weight for needing a license.... Imagine that.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Don't hate on the multi rotors Geena...hate the stupid flyer. That's like; Don't hate Smith & Wesson for the shooting...hate the one who pulled the trigger.

Geena

Staff member
Yeah, but if multi rotors didn`t exist... pinheads like him couldn`t "pull the trigger". The problem with multi rotors is, any monkey with opposing thumbs can shove a battery in there and operate it. Most of the ones who are doing things like that A-hole was doing, don`t care about how they are affecting us in the aeromodeling hobby. I think they should start putting clowns like him in jail.

Tony

Staff member
You see, Geena is of the mindset like I am (kind of, but way more advanced than me lol). Helicopters take SKILL to fly. And yes, quads do take skill to fly, helicopters take far more skill (which I'm sure you know all too well, not saying anything different :D), and are a greater challenge. I can see where Geena is coming from quite honestly. If quads and flight controllers didn't exist, then the RC community would still be a tight knit group rather than everyone with a few bucks to spare...

Geena

Staff member
The only quads that take any skill to fly, and the racing quads. The ones with GPS, and all that, are the ones I can`t stand. NO skill required. The operator( notice I didn`t say pilot) is just there to change batteries and flip a few switches. I`ll never change my stance on that so feel free to send the hate mail.

bigone5500

Here's another.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's another.

Yeah, I saw that too a couple of weeks ago. The dumb-As was warned like 3 times so he dissevered the fine. The fine is crazy amount but their rules if you want to be a dumb-AS!

Fly-n-Low

What an a**hat!!! The few ruin it for the many. Been out of the loop and haven't flown my Typhoon lately. When I bought it, you didn't need a license. I only flew it to check crops when I was farming. Been planning on getting my commercial ticket. I guess I may was well now.

Top Bottom