What song are you currently listening to?

mudbogger

I've seen this on other forums' and it seemed to be a "favorite" thread for the members. So I thought-why not start it on here.
The idea is to share music that you like to listen to, no matter what the reason is. Maybe you like a song because it is new or its a classic that you just enjoy...Something along those lines/ideas. video links are suggested too.

I'll go first:
Gary Allan - Watching Airplanes(With Lyrics) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Fixed.
I'm currently listening to the sound of the sea :) Sitting on the beach.
But i do like AWOLNATION Sail. I'm going to use this on a soundtrack with my FPV quad at some point.

EyeStation

I'm thinking Spring!
A new cover from the masters of minimalism.
[video=youtube_share;P4-0UzOy9HA]http://youtu.be/P4-0UzOy9HA[/video]

Tony

Staff member
I can't post what I listen to... Would break my own rules lmao. Might post them in the supporters section.

This is the song I listened to one the way to the field last week. Put me in a great mood and ready to fly....

mudbogger

EyeStation

Every week (minus the 1st Friday of the month), I click on the "Over The Edge" link for that mornings "Receptacle" programming. The host of OTE is Don Joyce of San Francisco's "Negativland". aka Izzy Isn't.
His program consists of a 3 hour audio collage relating to a specific concept for that morning. The "receptacle" part of the show is that his phone lines are open and connected directly to the outgoing mix. Online you can find the schematic to turn your land line phone into a high quality audio device, allowing you 'The Listener' to add your contribution to the mornings mix. "Don't say Hello!" is the motto, just add your part to the mix. The trick to keeping yourself 'in the mix' is to play part, and then listen for the response of the rest of the program. Often, audience interaction fits in seamlessly into the pre-planned concept for the show.
If we are lucky enough to have a 5th Friday in the month, that mornings show runs for 5 hours.
Don's recent continuing concept is "Universe Part 48, What About The 60's?", this week, "Pt. L-2"

This one will open up in your devices audio player, A fun bit of Studio troubleshooting starts the show off unexpectedly. Real show starts at 16:00 when the studio gets back under control. A nice assortment of Procol Harem nested into this one.

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/20140411-Fri0000.m3u

Oh, and Scott, You are quite welcome. LOL

Top Bottom