What's Your New Years Resolution For 2023?

Tony

Staff member
What's up y'all! For 2023, what is your new years resolution that you would like to accomplish this year? I have a few that kind of tie into one resolution for this site, and I will make a post a bit later about what those are. I have more than just resolutions for the website, I also have some personal resolutions as well as some for the family.

Post up and let us know what your resolution is for 2023!!!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. Rules and resolutions are made to be broken :lmao:Sometimes life gets in the way but I need to stop procrastinating and get out & fly more :huepfenicon111:

Heliman450

I have only three.
#1 - To stay friends with the one who must be obeyed so she continues to support my hobby spending - not only that :goodevil:
#2 - Get all of my fleet into the air so I can load up my van with everything and go fly all day at least once this year
#3 - Plan to take a couple of real holiday trips that we talked about during the dark Covid-19 times now that my mum-in-law is safely enjoying her new home (going strong at 104 years old in June - not bad, hey?)

Geena

Staff member
Mine is to move up to expert class in F3C, before the world championships and Nats in August.

Tony

Staff member
Ivan, love it. Everyone needs to get out and fly more, including me.

Phil, Your #2 is my #1 for the website.

And Geena, that would be absolutely amazing!

For the website, my #1 is to complete the two birds that are still a work in progress, the Goblin and the Agusta. The Goblin needs a setup and to be put in the air. That's it. The Agusta needs a bit more and I'm still fighting with USPS since the company won't lift a finger for their customers (previous customers because I will never purchase from them again). But, once I get my settlement, whatever it is (likely lose a couple hundred), it's time to get that bird in the air as well. Who knows, maybe both on the same day lol.

The second resolution I have, and I'm not sure this will come to fruition, but it's to bring the videos back and try to come out with something like one a month. I do miss making the videos, so I guess only time will tell.

Then there are some personal resolutions. Since I started working at home, lets just say, exercise is not my friend lol. I sit at this computer for 16 hours a day sometimes and I hardly get out of the house. 2022, I might have left the house 6 times, in the entire year. I don't have to go anywhere to make a paycheck, and with that, I have no reason to leave thanks to Amazon lol.

The next is with my home. Last year we kind of started a kitchen remodel, then other things got in the way like paying off bills lol. So I want to finish the kitchen remodel by the end of the year. It's going to be a huge project, so here's hoping!

And the most recent we are already starting. When we purchased this home, the carpet was not the greatest. And I have a saltwater tank so a waterproof hardwood floor would be better. So we just purchased 350 square feet of waterproof hardwood flooring and it's sitting in my living room right now. Always wanted hardwood floors, and now, I'm about to get them. I guess the resolution is to get off my lazy ass and get it put down lol.

And that brings me into the aquarium. The 90 is at the end of it's life for what it is now. There is a new, larger tank sitting on the other side of the living room waiting on the floor to be put in. Once the floor is put in, It's go time because I have everything to start a brand new tank and I'm ready. I absolutely love building tanks, and it's been 10 years, so it's time! And this one is going to be better than the 90 is now. What size is it? Guess we will have to wait to find out :lmao:

Heliman450

Here are some pointers on item #2 taking my list from my signature:

- My 880 is now called Felix the phoenix as it has risen from the ashes. I need to create some kind of 'clothes' for it to wear :playful:
- T-Rex 700X & 550 nothing to do other than fly :hdbng:
- Blade 150S also needs some clothes to wear and is the object of my current attempt to create something
- OMP2 has received a serious amount of setting up and just needs to get into the air (who said RTF??)
- Q-Copters need batteries and some test flying
- Jeep Rubicon has a newly re-programmed ESC and works great :banana: - My farmer friend and I will be working on the off-road track asap that the weather improves

I don't really have any time to make videos and my camera has been in need of replacement for some time now - is it also procrastination? :banghead:

Enjoy whatever it is that forms your wishes for 2023!

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Besides wanting to stay fit will turn 75 in a few months. And since fran11784 basically flies year round, I will be there with him. No more spring/summer only and put the birds up in the hanger in the fall/winter. That's just more practice on my simulator :peaceful: :boldblue:

Top Bottom