When animals attack

Admiral

Had similar years ago when my son and myself were flying RC Sailplanes a Sea Eagle attacked my sons white sailplane but didn't go near my orange one, tore half the tail plane off and left tallon hole in the wing. He go it down OK, the eagle followed it almost all the way to the ground from about 200'

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah. I didn't want any harm done to either birds lol. That's why I grounded the 550 till further notice...like tomorrow morning...Maybe rain again. Will see. The galaxy wasn't damage in the making of this video :).

Blade 400

Went to the park this morning with my 550 and my Galaxy glider. I flew my plane first. My second battery I had a visitor, let's say he or she wasn't happy that I was in their territory :puppy_dog_eyes: I didn't fly my 550 after that. For safety reasons... You see why
Nice flying DOG! That Galaxy Glider looks really stable? Would you recommend it as a beginner plank or should I consider something else??? I do have a fair bit of Sim time with planks so I don`t feel I need to start with a trainer? It`s just for park flying - Thanks

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah. That was close. I sure thought the hawk talons would of stuck into the foam glider and fly away with my bird lol. But she didn't touch it.

Top Bottom