Misc Why I Prefer Flying Solo!!!!

Although a true micro copter enthusiast, I recently ran into a Quad Buff with a Hubsan 107c (Quad 4 x?). The Quad buff and I switched while recently flying. Make it all short I got my first Quad in the mail today I am NOT a convert but I will side that drone`s can be as fun as my copters.

OOOH!!! the shame what next planes...DOH!!!! hahahahahahahah

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I feel your pain brother! I have fun flying the quads, but they are just not as challenging as helicopters. Other than that short flight I did with a quad I just received in the mail, I have not done any videos on them in quite a while. That is probably going to change soon, I'm getting the itch to do some programming lol.

hahaha, I feel your pain brother! I have fun flying the quads, but they are just not as challenging as helicopters. Other than that short flight I did with a quad I just received in the mail, I have not done any videos on them in quite a while. That is probably going to change soon, I'm getting the itch to do some programming lol.

Yup I have found out an awesome feature to the H107 IS a programmable remote High Rates Low Rate can be set at percentages and flip/no flip for kids, beginners, intremeds, and skilled, might have to get a few for the kids to. With a camera 420/480 or 720 man these lil things respond well and whip fast.

Stambo

Although a true micro copter enthusiast, I recently ran into a Quad Buff with a Hubsan 107c (Quad 4 x?). The Quad buff and I switched while recently flying. Make it all short I got my first Quad in the mail today I am NOT a convert but I will side that drone`s can be as fun as my copters.

OOOH!!! the shame what next planes...DOH!!!! hahahahahahahah

Wait until you try FPV for the first time.

Yup I have found out an awesome feature to the H107 IS a programmable remote High Rates Low Rate can be set at percentages and flip/no flip for kids, beginners, intremeds, and skilled, might have to get a few for the kids to. With a camera 420/480 or 720 man these lil things respond well and whip fast.
YUP I really think when the drone was explained that was a huge feature that drew me in.....Now there is 4 107`s Wife wanted one as well as the kids

Top Bottom