Wltoys 12428 Battery Charger Suggestion

Christian30

Hi I'm new here and I'm also totally new to RC hobby. I just bought my first ever RC (Wltoys 12428) and I really love it but there's only one thing that I don't like which is the battery charger. it is a USB charger and it takes around 5 hours to charge the battery and I have to keep my laptop turn on just for that.
is there any decent AC charger NOT very expensive that I can buy from Aliexpress?

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
There are quite a few of them, and they are all pretty much the same. Just pick one out and post it up and we can advise if it will be worth it or not.

murankar

Staff member
Until that comes in find one if those high amps wall charges for cell phones. Just the brick with a USB port. That way you can get at least 2 to 3 amps and speed things up.

Most of the 4 button chargers are the same design with different branding. As stated they all will work for your current situation. Also dont go ove 1c charge rate for that battery. You can set the charge rate with those chargers. So dont over do it.

I can't remember the equation at the moment but you can do some really light math and figure out your charge rate.

Top Bottom