X3 short flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well after flying the X3 this evening I notice that I need to sped more time with my helis and less time with my quads. I was twitchy with my controls instead of being smooths. The first battery didn't go so bad but the second battery well I got to close to the ground when I was flying inverted and just touch the grass but enough to make me crash. I got lucky this time. The screw in the front of the skid pop off and the guide for the tail servo that keeps the linkages straight lean back. Plastic not metal. After fixing those two minor things and a complete physical, back out side I went to finish up the rest of the battery. I had 4 mins left to fly. I have to pay more attentions to my helis. I wasn't to smooth with my contols but I didn't crash this time Lol. Here the video

sneezy007

Pretty good flight over all though. That's what happens when you are two worlds. I'm doing the same thing, the FPV quad racing is fun for sure but the learning curve is steeper.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks sneezy007. Yeah I need to get into a routine to fly my heli in the morning and the quads in the evening or vice versa. Either way I must alternate between the two so when I do fly in my tight area I can be steady and smooth vs twitchy and out of control.

Boogs

Nice Ivan, that's a pretty tight space to fly in, I'd have been rescuing mine from one of several trees, lol.

Top Bottom