Prop Xk Edge A430 Re-maiden W/ Ar6335 As3x Rx/gyro Dx9

Tony

Staff member
I have made a lot of upgrades to a lot of models, but this has to be one of the most drastic changes in flight performance I have EVER seen! This plane went from almost uncontrollable to absolutely stable with one change, the receiver/gyro.

A huge thanks goes out to @Delininja for fronting the money for this controller, it has made all the difference in the world to this plane! Now, it's something that I want to take outside and fly rather than having it sit on my shelf.

All of the links to everything are in the video description so be sure to click on the "YouTube" in the lower right corner of the video and check them out if you are interested in this plane, or the parts used to upgrade them.

Squinter

I’m trying to do the same conversion and it’s been a challenge trying to find the pinout of the ar6335 and the ESC. Did you have to change out the servo plugs or is there some sort of adapter?

Tony

Staff member
I just changed out the plugs (and the pins) on the end of the servos. This was some tiny work, but it ended up working out. And remember, the pinout is different with the spektrum rx vs the stock one.

Top Bottom