Micro Xk110

welderace

Need help with xk110 I can power on the Heil and all the start up is good but with I get to 95 too 100% Throttle the blades pitch aand it all boys down and cut off

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi welderace and welcome to the forum :peaceful:. You mention between 95-100% it shuts down, does that mean your heli turns off completely? What are your settings as to pitch and throttle curve? Staring at the beginning are your servos set at 90% at mid stick and is your swash plate level on all 3 axis; pitch, aileron and elevator? And to me a very important factor is the battery. Is it fully charged prior to flight and since the ESC draws a lot of power for the motor, that's a red flag to lookout for. These are a few questions I would ask myself and could be wrong. Hope other forum members reading this can also brain storm with their thoughts to help you get airborne. Best regards, Jim

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi welderace and welcome to the forum :peaceful:. You mention between 95-100% it shuts down, does that mean your heli turns off completely? What are your settings as to pitch and throttle curve? Staring at the beginning are your servos set at 90% at mid stick and is your swash plate level on all 3 axis; pitch, aileron and elevator? And to me a very important factor is the battery. Is it fully charged prior to flight and since the ESC draws a lot of power for the motor, that's a red flag to lookout for. These are a few questions I would ask myself and could be wrong. Hope other forum members reading this can also brain storm with their thoughts to help you get airborne. Best regards, Jim
:welcome1:welderace & great list for welderace to start with James :hdbng:. A small video clip might also be helpful...if you can.

Top Bottom