450 450 v2 sport fbl + devo 10 problem

mart123

hi guys,as anyone got a vid or some general settings for Devo 10 im running the latest Devention firmware 4, the bird is flying great with the DFC head/Brain unit bound to DSMX sats using my Dx6i.
but I want to utilise the other channels get 3 flight modes up and running but I cant bind the mother..(..an idea of general tx settings or even better a HOW TO would be great. the dam thing is a bit over complicated at the mo.
losing the will to live ..lol
regards mart

The Devo 10 is a Walkera proprietary thing and you have two options 1- need the Walkera receiver or 2- hack it. You can download firmware to be able to fly other receivers, check this link http://www.deviationtx.com/ I never did it to mine because I bought a Dx9. You can search the net others have done it.

mart123

hi jd, it's already hacked and I have a devo reciever also but I can't get that to bind. But I got the sats to bind by binding the ar6210 I have then adding a sat binding again and same with sat 2.
Then removed them and put them in the brain.

I don't know much about this since I never did it to mine. I know that site has a forum you might want to check there.

Top Bottom