Helicopters and stupidity

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I would. I don't want any throttle on any aircraft just in case my TX dies or whatever and the heli/plane/quad falls into a populated area.

I understand all that. You have to understand the the NAZA GPS on the quad is different. It has the return to home failsafe built into it. If you set the RX failsafe to 0 then the NAZA failsafe won't work. It will drop out of the sky! NAZA GPS has the RTH feature. If it looses the tx signal, it will climb to 30' hover for a few seconds, fly back to the point of take off, hover for a few seconds, then land all by itself! The NAZA H hasn't the RTH feature but it dose have failsafe. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Tony

Staff member
If the RTH works, then I would set that up as they want it. All of my experience is with the 3GX. Never touched all of this high dollar stuff that you guys are using. Amazing how much this forum has changed lmao.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Here is a quick demo on the rth feature!

[video=youtube_share;dcpfJb6je38]http://youtu.be/dcpfJb6je38[/video]

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's pretty kewl! Can the Naza H do the same ya think?

No the NAZA H doesn't have the RTH feature yet. Not to say that they'll include it in a future software update! Lol. It will however hover till it gets a signal back from the tx. Soon has the700 is finished I'll get back to my 600 to finish setting up the NAZA H on it! Hopefully there will be some more setup videos out on you tube by then.

wolfman76

Yeah mine was not that bad. but had a good set of whelts from it, if i have mine on the table now its always on throttle hold.

good idea but the only safe way to work on your heli especially if blades are still on is to disconnect motor atleast 2 wires safety first right...

Top Bottom