Projects Hey all you rc mob am I the only doing a project here??

scoobyblue

Wow ill be. Is no 1 doin a project yet? Well ill start with a idea . But com on guys get in her hey and build.

rc is no hobby its a disease

What I'm trying to build is a actual transformer RC(heli). The problem that I'm having is finding the toy to see where the hindges are going to be, how the arms are going to move, the legs are going to move, etc,etc
Here in Vancouver bc canada it is being a real chalenge finding it.The transformer toy that i'm looking for is the original heli transformer,which i think is a bell 222. The only heli transformer that i can find right nowe is the same heli transformer from the movie

scoobyblue

Are thats easy my friend, u need to look outside the box. Try aliexpress.com also look under worlwide on ebay. I have seen what ur lookn for in china london and germany, try google the original toy maker I think it was hoobyco dont tink matel but if you google tansformer collectors, and find a person to talk too you will find 1. Look they still make the original optimus and star sceen and even the original bruticus. Even hell fire and bumble bee. Ratchet and ramraid all are still out there. But find the manufacture and u will find the toy

scoobyblue

Also ill ask me boys over seas in china asia jap and korea and tiawan thialand. And do yourself a fav. Jion a transformers forum. And ask around bro. Ill help all I can wen ever ya need it bud

Top Bottom