Trucks hey everyone...new member here. looking for some info on what THIS IS.....

adamtrewin

Hi everyone.
what on earth is this?????
please help me!!!
what i'd love to know is:
what is it?
where do i buy spares for a ten yo model?
what shells will fit?
whats the best upgrade?

sorry to be brief and to the point but its the third time ive written all about it and the website had crashed......
haha.
Thanks Adam

Name: DSC00329.jpg Views: 2 Size: 82.0 KBName: DSC00330.jpg Views: 2 Size: 84.2 KBName: DSC00331.jpg Views: 2 Size: 76.6 KBName: DSC00332.jpg Views: 2 Size: 84.9 KBName: DSC00333.jpg Views: 2 Size: 97.9 KBName: DSC00334.jpg Views: 2 Size: 89.6 KB

Derek

Well, I'm not a "ground" rc'er, yet, so I'm not gonna be much help.....I have no idea "what" it is but it sure looks like fun!!!

Are you having issues with it or are you just trying to identify it?

adamtrewin

Well, I'm not a "ground" rc'er, yet, so I'm not gonna be much help.....I have no idea "what" it is but it sure looks like fun!!!

Are you having issues with it or are you just trying to identify it?

hey Derek, thanks for the help earlier. so it hasnt ran in years but i just got some fresh fuel and a new starter and batteries. all seems well but havent started it yet. ill let you know how i get on.....

- - - Updated - - -

That is an HPI NITRO RUSH STADIUM TRUCK. Old schewl right there!!!

Awesome. Thanks Tony!
Any ideas on spare parts or further info?
Now i know what it is, i can probably find alot more info on it now myself!

- - - Updated - - -

legends.
Cheers

adamtrewin

OK so again thanks everyone for your help and information and you were absolutely right, it's a HPI rush. So it turns out it was a pretty budget model, and parts are either thin on the ground or blood expensive. I don't really need any parts other than a shell (cheap and plentiful) and a spur gear (16 pounds plus delivery to american samoa!!)
So this is the story i wrote out previous but lost with web issues.
I bought this years ago new and had a couple of plays with it and then put it in the garage and kinda forgot about it. I then moved to NZ and now live in American Samoa. On a recent trip home my dad gave the order to get rid of all my crap out of his garage. So motorcycles, mountain bikes, tools etc all went out the door via ebay, friends and charity. i came across this and couldn't part with it(plus, it would fit in my suitcase!) so brought it here.
All appears well.. new batteries and all works and moves freely. I got new fuel and a starter. Obviously needs a strip and remove all the gummed up fuel from everywhere and we are go.......except the spur gear looks knackered, tough i don't remember it slipping on last use (about 10 years ago)
So this mornings googleing has revealed people wh have replaced the drive with the steel gears from the firestorm.
My questions is, how to? worth it? parts required?

Thanks again gentleman.....

Top Bottom