Trucks IT'S HEAR!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:lol: Well I got home this afternoon and she was here. I had to wait till tonight to un box her cause I had to go set up for the air show. With great anticipation, I arived home but wait, I had to have dinner first. My best friend Richie came over in the mean time. He snuck down stairs while I was eating dinner and un boxed her even though I told him not to cause I wanted to take pics and video it. Oh well, he is just has big a kid has I am. He's also about 5 years older. LOL Well here are some pics anyway! Enjoy! MAN IS SHE SWEET!!!!! :pride::lol::yahoo:

T MAX-10.jpgT MAXX-1.jpgT MAXX -9.jpgT MAXX-5.jpgT MAXX-6.jpgT MAXX-8.jpg

T MAX-10.jpg

T MAXX-1.jpg

T MAXX -9.jpg

T MAXX-5.jpg

T MAXX-6.jpg

T MAXX-8.jpg

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Man that is a awesome looking truck. Run that puppy through the house one time with video and audio so we can see it in action.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, if I ran anything nitro through the house, I would be divorced lol. Nice looking truck though. Get that puppy running, break it in correctly, and run the he'll out of it. And don't forget video hehe

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
im going to try to run a couple of tanks of fuel thru her tomorrow evening. It takes 5 tanks of fuel to break her in.

Tony

Staff member
Just remember, watch tha temp lol. Try to keep it around 100 or as low as you can and only idle it, no throttle. I know I keep saying that, but it's very important. And I would still do 8 tanks or more. Then lean it out a couple hours and drive it around easy for a couple tanks. Then repeat.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I bought a infrared thermometer today at Harbor Freight for $40.00. Breeze when you get it broke in good you are going to have to give us a show.

Top Bottom