FBL Gyro New gyro, 3 digi

murankar

Staff member
I just finished this week's episode of RCHN. This week Nick Lenn did the review of the 3digi fbl unit. This sounds like a great unit for those of you looking for budget and not wanting to sacrifice features.

Thus gyro either has jeti integration already or is slated to have Jeti integration. It also lakes a governor at the moment and self level or bailout. All three of things are planned in future updates.
Check it out at:
Welcome to AeroPanda.com

Last edited:

Smoggie

That FBL looks very interesting. i like the high current input lead option, i wish all FBL controllers had that.

When they add the governor and rescue features I'd be very likely to give one a try, though i cant find a UK distributor..

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
This was just released to the US. I believe the company that makes it is called R2 Robotics. So this unit was released on your side world first. I also don't know who any of the distributor are. Keep looking it's over there just don't know where.

Geena

Staff member
Is this unit (3DIGI) suitable for a 450 helicopter?
Yes it is. You can get them from Aero Panda. They are great guys... I`ve known them for many years.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you for that information everyone :). I'll have to wait till my units go first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom