Trucks resurrecting the Team Losi XXXnt!!

I bought the parts to rebuild the tranny on the XXXnt! now to resurect the beast!! lol... it's had a hard basher life... lol.. but it still does great... has a dynamite .12 racing motor to replace the dynamite .15 it had stock... this was a RTR version.. done a few upgrades, but not much..

Tony

Staff member
Make sure you set that diff up prefectly. Those were the weak link in the XXXnt. Just about every night of racing, i would put in a new diff for the A-Main because it was starting to melt. But, I was also running a "not so stock" Rossi engine that had been ported and pushing double the power it should have been too lmao.

Either way, that's sweet that you are getting it up and running. I would love to have another one to play around with. Make sure to post up video when you get it running. Or better yet, do some video of rebuilding it. It's been a while since I have seen this truck...

Tony

Staff member
Wow, that looks all too familiar. Just about every weekend as a matter of fact lol. glad you got it back together. can't wait to see it in action.

Top Bottom