Sunday morning flying

Slobberdog

Well we had some lovely weather first thing this morning, got to the flying site by 8:30 mad there was no one there until I got my stuff out then a couple of the guys arrived,

Well I got to fly the 130xxx for the first time since I done the frame upgrade, battery 1 I took easy just some quick hovering and fwd flight,

I then flew the 450, I have not had it in the air for about 4 weeks, well it performed faultless, done simple circuits some pitch pumps and piro's, just general pootleing around, oh and done it all in IU, first time in idle up for this heli, man its a lot louder than my 130,

Then went back to my 130xxx for the next battery, where I started to practice my flips, done them frontwards and backwards, the more I was doing the neater they were getting, but not really easy on the 130 but I was getting better,

Another battery followed on the 450, basically the same as the first, as not confident to try the stuff I do on the 130 with this yet,

Brought the 130xxx out for the last battery of the morning as the fixed wing boys wanted to play, and done some fwd flight circuits and flips, to top the morning off,

One of the guys I have not seen for a few weeks, commented on how far I had come with my flying since the last time I had seen him, I was so chuffed. LoL

Slobberdog

And I bowed to it then just had to copy, only thing I have not done is extended tail braces and the tail servo, all else is done and I love it, feels more locked in than my 450 DFC,

treff

!30 looking great Kev and the flying sounds like it is going fantastic . Here I struggle. Last week getting on really good today was like
I had forgotten almost everything. My brain and thumbs must be tired LOL Just one thing is there anything left of the original
130X ? LOL Cheers

Slobberdog

Yeah the photos above are of Jesse's bird that he got rid of, but mine is not a lot of original left either, you can see mine in my 130x bling thread, yeah seems like I have jumped fwd recently with the flying, more confident with my 130 though as compared to the 450, but I am getting better with that.

Top Bottom