Trucks T-maxx 2.5

I have t-maxx 2.5 but i have problem it wont go anywhere its revving up and not going anywhere

• Total voters

Ronaldshirk

I have t-maxx 2.5 but i have problem it wont go anywhere its revving up and its not the primary gears pin and theres is no brakes either. Help me Tony. Ronald from the live stream savage x. Thank you

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ronald. When you say it has no brakes, this is pointing me to the diff's or stripped out driveshafts. You should always have brakes.

Ronaldshirk

Hey Ronald. When you say it has no brakes, this is pointing me to the diff's or stripped out driveshafts. You should always have brakes.
I bought new diffs last year i was waiting for your t-maxx 2.5 videos for the diffs. I was rolling the truck back and forth no theres no brakes so it might be the diffs I checked the driveshafts nothing is wrong with them

Ronaldshirk

I bought new diffs last year i was waiting for your t-maxx 2.5 videos for the diffs. I was rolling the truck back and forth no theres no brakes so it might be the diffs I checked the driveshafts nothing is wrong with them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 2

Tony

Staff member
I wish I could see the truck lol. Would make diagnosing it easier. But if you don't have any spider gears in the diffs, then that will explain your problem.

Ronaldshirk

And
I wish I could see the truck lol. Would make diagnosing it easier. But if you don't have any spider gears in the diffs, then that will explain your problem.
what do your mean do you think that they are striped the spider gears

Tony

Staff member
If you activate the brake, and the truck still rolls, then something is missing and the only logical piece that is missing is the spider gears inside the diffs (small cone gears in an X pattern).

Tony

Staff member
You have to put the video on youtube then link it here. I don't have the server space to host video files.

And if you have them in a bag, they are not in the diff. I can't see them or feel them so only you will know if there is anything in the diff. Spin a tire one way and the opposite tire should spin the other way. If you spin a tire and it doesn't move anything other than the tire you spun, then you have an empty diff. And those pictures tell me nothing about what is inside the diff's. You need to either feel them like I just described, or open them up and inspect them visually.

Ronaldshirk

You have to put the video on youtube then link it here. I don't have the server space to host video files.

And if you have them in a bag, they are not in the diff. I can't see them or feel them so only you will know if there is anything in the diff. Spin a tire one way and the opposite tire should spin the other way. If you spin a tire and it doesn't move anything other than the tire you spun, then you have an empty diff. And those pictures tell me nothing about what is inside the diff's. You need to either feel them like I just described, or open them up and inspect them visually.

Tony

Staff member
My move would be to take out the diffs and check/repair them. If those are fine, then I would open up the trans and look in there.

Top Bottom