Trucks T-maxx 2.5

bigone5500

Another thing is hold your finger over the exhaust to see if it helps pull fuel into the engine. Be sure to watch the fuel line for fuel travel and don't do it long as it will flood it.

Ronaldshirk

Another thing is hold your finger over the exhaust to see if it helps pull fuel into the engine. Be sure to watch the fuel line for fuel travel and don't do it long as it will flood it.
Nope it didnt work wont start looks like im going to buy a fuel tank

Tony

Staff member
Hold your finger over the carb opening when you crank. Do you get fuel then? If not, then either something is clogged as stated before, or your engine is completely worn out.
hold your finger over the exhaust to see if it helps pull fuel into the engine
That would actually push fuel into the carb since you would be pressurizing the tank. :D

Ronaldshirk

Hold your finger over the carb opening when you crank. Do you get fuel then? If not, then either something is clogged as stated before, or your engine is completely worn out.

That would actually push fuel into the carb since you would be pressurizing the tank. :D
I already did that i even held it there for 10 seconds and fuel not getting into the carb i dont think it wore out it still has compression when cranking fly wheel

Ronaldshirk

Do you think should new fuel tank
I only ran this truck for about 2 years then after that it broke down its was diff the whole time i started it about 2 years ago i had the truck for 7 years i dont think wore out and i fully broke it in it still has a a lot compression left.

bigone5500

Maybe disconnect the line from the carb to see if fuel comes out while holding your finger over the exhaust?

Tony

Staff member
Take the line off the bottom of the tank and blow into the line on the muffler. Does air come out?

And I saw the fuel in the line. It is acting EXCATLY like that clip is closed. Remove that clip completely from the line and try again. If it was closed for an extended period of time. replace the line because it is now pinched.

Tony

Staff member
And please hold your phone sideways when taking video. That video is very small on all computers. Holding it sideways will allow us to fill out screens with video. And give us a look around the truck so that we can have a better idea of what we are looking at.

Ronaldshirk

Take the line off the bottom of the tank and blow into the line on the muffler. Does air come out?

And I saw the fuel in the line. It is acting EXCATLY like that clip is closed. Remove that clip completely from the line and try again. If it was closed for an extended period of time. replace the line because it is now pinched.
I put wd40 in the line and it came out the other end

Top Bottom