The itchis getting bad

murankar

Staff member
Today I was at my sisters house to see my dad. My dad and brother in-law have the chead 3 channel helis, my dad has the air hog and my brother in-law has a mall special. Today they both asked me to fly them and see how good they are, well they are not a protos for sure but amplified my itch to fly. Needless to say I did not get to far with them since they are three channel and have very little control.

Long story short they both took them outside and they were doing great till the helis got stuck in a tree. At one point I found myself climbing the tree to get my dads out. I made the comment about calling 911 to get the Fire department out to get them. They laughed and said yeah right, so out came a latter and my butt in a tree. It was a great time considering that they are not mine.

One day I will be back up and flying.

Tony

Staff member
Don't mess with me gaba, I will steal your ikon and drill a hole in your piston lmao.

murankar

Staff member
Hey hey hey, now those are some fighten words!

Today I went to the hobby store in my home town , Hobby Town USA. I was really looking hard at some micros just so I have something to throw around. Man wish I had some extra cash for an msr x. I think that would bind nicely on my DX5e.

Tony

Staff member
msr, no matter what version, will not work well at all in any kind of wind. Proved this yet again to myself just the other day. They did just come out with the QX Nano, a micro quad. Looks like a fun little thing and it's about $70 BNF

murankar

Staff member
Well with what's going on with being stranded and and all my family and I getting home is going to tap me out for a long while. I am now indebted to family. I will need to square up with them before I think about getting in the air. The Protos is still grounded.

Top Bottom