Tony's (Rc-Help's) Newest Plane

Tony

Staff member
As stated in the Lounge, I purchased a new plane today. I didn't mean to, it wasn't on the agenda for the day, or the month, but it happened. The wife was with me and actually talked me into it. Love my wife lol.

I got it home and quickly charged up one of the three batteries. Took it out and all I can say is on 100% throws, this thing is twitchy. I didn't have any expo, but I will next time I try 100%. For what it is, this thing is pretty quick. It's lacking on power, but still flies quite nicely. Landing takes a while until you get used to it. The wind was not helping either. this thing is light as hell (first EPP plane) and just floats forever.

When I actually tell you what this plane is, you will be surprised that it "floats". I was. I can say this, I was flying in some 20+mph wind gusts and even though it tossed it around a bit, it was still quite controllable. I was very surprised.

I will try to get a review video made on it tomorrow after some more flights. So far, I have two. Had a part fly off in flight and I have no idea where it went and the only way to replace it is to get a whole new wing. Not going to happen.

Stay tuned and subscribe to RcHelpDotCom on YouTube to be the first to see the review of Rc-Help's very FIRST EPP plane. Good or bad, I'm going to put it on video!

Derek

That's awesome! I look forward to seeing what you are up to with a new plane.

Tony

Staff member
IT's one that flies. I would have shot the video today, but it's a bit too windy.

Top Bottom