turning blind side

taizi

my flying has been improving a great deal lately, the weather is better and i can fly almost every day, im really getting the fast turns in well even with my 450, this is thanks to my little 120 which im chucking around like a loon, unfortunately the little one is out of action due to the servos finally packing up so ive been putting the hours in on the 450 instead, i do however have a weak turning side

i can turn nose right into nose-in hover and normal turns but i seem to have a weakness turning nose left, its not a problem with my little 120 but it seems to be one with my 450, does anyone else have this or am i just strange

Westy

LEGEND
I have a nose right weakness .... to get around this .... I put the heli out at about 2 o'clock and turn to the right so it is on the left and sort of tail in .... hover it ... and then slowly turn myself to the left so the heli is out at 2 o'clock and now nose right!........

helps me.

taizi

im glad im not the only one, silly thing is i know i can do it and your idea is a really good way of getting used to it, oh well more practice hehehe

pvolcko

I'm the opposite. I'm better at nose right than nose left. Oddly, nose in is better than nose left too.

Top Bottom