Will i ever get someone to film me properly :(

Lee

Flew my Warp 360 yesterday and Today.
Yesterday got my dad to film me. He pressed the exposure lock button, so all you can see it a bright white sky with nothing there :(

Today my mum had a go. She was pointing the camera straight up in the air and when not doing that, she had her finger over the lens :(

You just can't get the staff these days LOL :D

Derek

My wife has gotten very good about how she video's my flights. At first, she had issues, but I think that was because the camera was new and we were still getting use to it. She does a fantastic job now. I hope you guys can find someone that will get some good video. Good luck!!!

Stambo

The only way I can get video of my flights is to strap my camera to my head.
Trouble is it's fixed, no zoom, so what you tend to see is a little speck in the sky.

My wife has gotten very good about how she video's my flights. At first, she had issues, but I think that was because the camera was new and we were still getting use to it. She does a fantastic job now. I hope you guys can find someone that will get some good video. Good luck!!!

Derek you're a lucky man to have a wife so interested in your hobby.
I hope you tell her so regularly. :)

Tony

Staff member
In all honesty, I hate it (HATE IT) when people zoom in on an aircraft. The video becomes way too shakey, and they lose the aircraft every time. If they do keep the aircraft in frame, it's out of focus. Do everyone a favor, just leave it on the fixed zoom and go with it. Image stability is a must as well.

Stambo

I agree to a point Tony, I don't want to be able to zoom right in, but when my aircraft at range, is still easily visible to my eyes, it becomes a wee dot in the video. I find myself flying to suit the camera so I don't bother too often.
I might toy with zooming a little in the software, although that may increase my render time quite a bit.
Or maybe I should think about a better camera. :)

pvolcko

I record in 1080p off a head cam and then crop it down to 720p (sometimes a bit more) in editing. Works pretty well for me.

murankar

Staff member
Its always better to film in the highest quality you can. When you render you can drop down to what ever you want. Zooming in sucks, the video is as Tony said shaky at best and the heli or plane is mostly out of frame.

Top Bottom