12 in 1 or 16 in 1 simulator on ebay

BAdair

Not sure if any of you have seen or bought this.
It is on ebay as G5, G5.5, G6 Phoenix, Aerofly, all in one with a dongle for use with your own radio, for anywhere from $10-$20 depending on how much you search around.
Well I bought one for $12. free ship, figured I could waste 12bucks too see if it was worth it. Well guess what, it was just that a WASTE! lol

I mean you do get the software and it registers, they provide a key emulator.
The main reason I wanted it was for the dongle I have, had G5.5 with the interlink elite radio, and wanted to try and use my actual flight radio with it.
The dongle works with my dx7s but not my jr11x which is the one I wanted to use, kinda figured it would be a little outdated for the 11x anyway but expected better results with the DX7s than I got.
There is bad lag and latency from the radio to the actual movement on the sim, and no matter how much I tweaked on the control settings and aircraft edit menu I couldn't get it to improve. Also the control throws are not enough and even by editing the aircraft it didn't seem to change.
As for helicopters I couldn't even get the channels right to have all functions, throttle stick was just pitch and gear switch was throttle on or off...
All programs load and are registered, but Phoenix4 will not recognize the DX7s, I loaned my DX5 to a friend, so I don't know if it will work with it or not.
The G6 works good with my interlink elite radio from G5.5, So I guess for $12 I got G6 that seems no different from 5.5 and I personally can tell a latency difference in it and G5.5. (I like G5.5 better)

So this is more of a review and MHO if you have been looking at this, don't waste the $12 and 3 weeks waiting for shipping, put it towards a real simulator or even Clearview I have it also and it is pretty decent.

Top Bottom