For Sale: 450 heli all setup in BNF / RTF / Rx-R conditions

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey guys

I have a 450 I want to sell, just cause I have two.. and I wanna go a bit bigger than this now.. This heli frame and parts is all carbon fibre, and metal except the battery tray, swash guide and landing skids. Its a EXI 450 V3 kit, belt driven tail. The head that came stock with it was the v2 head. I put a HK pro head in it. So there is no confusion in what to buy. Its a pro clone with belt driven tail. Excellent for beginners. It will come with everything except battery and a charger.

I am offering this heli in 3 ways:

RTF (minus battery) :

Heli + CT6B 6channel programmable controller with 3 RX(2 extras, just cause I have them), programming cable FOR $280

BNF (minus battery) for CT6B users FOR $250

BNF(minus battery) for Spektrum users (with AR6200 with sattelite RX) FOR $300

RX-R for whatever you wanna use it with.. Add your battery and RX, and you are good to go. : FOR $240

I will throw in an extra V2 (clone) head, fully setup for an extra 30 bucks.

Also I will throw in the 2 extra align tail shafts I have and a pack of all linkages used in this heli if you want.

This is what it has

Electronics :
3x T Pro MG90S for cyclics
Corona DS-329 MG for Tail
Detrum GY48V gyro
Alpha 400 motor 13T pinion
Volcano 30A (or 35A) ESC

Some parts that I thought were needed, I replaced with align:

Blade grips
Flybar Paddles
Flybar
Tail Blades
Tail Boom
Main Gear
Fibre glass Align Canopy
Landing Skids
All Head bearings
Main block bearings
Tail shaft
Head Linkages
Feathering Spindle
Main Shaft
Mixing Arms on the head (ones that go from swash to Flybar)
Canopy

All else is EXI (which is mainly, the rest of the head, and tail assemble, frame)

Blades are Fibreglass 335mm FRP (from EXI), very rigid. I can include 2 extra of these blades for $10 more. (total=3)

This bird flies like a beauty.. I have had about 20-25 flights on it TOPS.. No cracks, breaks/ dings.. I donot have any slop in any moving parts of this heli.. This is one solid build. When building it, I opened ever nut and screw of this heli, examined it, loctited it, and never has this build failed me.

I can do a video of it if you want me to, I will be able to demonstrate its flight and that its setup for 3D. But that will be only on request.

I accept Paypal only. Buyer pays Shipping cost, I pay the 3% paypal cost.

I will remove the tail and the head for making it cheaper to ship, and I know a good way to get this in a flat rate box, so it wont be much, but the buyer will pay for it. Lower 48 states only.

This listing will also go on ebay if I dont get responses here for 3 or 4 days in RTF all inclusive (with v2 head) form , feel free to bid. PM for any questions.
Thanks for looking

This is all OBO... I will accept some offers around this price..
This is as detailed as I could get in pics... have a look :)

image-1.jpgimage-14.jpgimage-13.jpgimage-12.jpgimage-11.jpgimage-10.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-8.jpgimage-7.jpgimage-6.jpgimage-5.jpgimage-4.jpgimage-3.jpgimage-2.jpgimage.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-12.jpg