Micro Bade 120 SR Setup

bigone5500

Well I updated airware and I see they still haven't fixed the incorrect battery info. Airware says I have 20% remaining but in reality I have 96%. I will probably try the heli tomorrow. Getting tired. Been a long day.

bigone5500

Well just as I was about to turn off the Tx, I see the battery indicator jumped up to 65%. ??? This thing is a bald face liar...LOL!

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Finally! I got it off the ground for about a minute. I'm inside my house so I can't do much but I got it off the ground in a wild hover. I'll need to setup a little expo as 0 makes inputs very jerky. With the rain and all right now outside flight isn't going to happen. But at this point I'm happy with it.
Awesome :arms:

bigone5500

No. It sorta hovered the day before. I think it's the control board. This heli will see the bottom of a trash can.

Rackman

Hello bigone5500 just wondering here ,, in your setup do you have your tx setup to first bind as Heli or acro..under model Type. I was watching your video there and decided to go see if I could find a setup manual to see if I might see something here

Rackman

ok .. well still scratching my head here as well to see if I can think of something that would or might help ..:2c:

bigone5500

The model I am using in the Tx is the same I used the day earlier and hovered the heli. Reversing the rudder has no effect either.

A new 5 in 1 board is about $60 so this heli will be retired.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I'm kind of leaning towards what James stated. It's almost like the tail motor is not spinning fast enough. Shame to see it go in the bin.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
When I had a Blade SR, had a similar problem and dump money in a losing cause. After that got away from their 2 in 1 board and tail motors. Tony's web site convince me to change. Now all my birds are either belt or torque driven. and none are E Flite helicopters. They're clones but use only quality parts that have a good rating and reputation.

Top Bottom