Other Bluetooth not connecting to Traxxas E-Revo 2.0 on tablet anymore.

nuraman00

For 1.5 years, I've used my Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S4) to connect the transmitter to the Traxxas Link App, so I can view the telemetry.

The Bluetoooth won't connect anymore. I tried restarting my tablet. Also when the Traxxas link doesn't connect, and asks if I want to reset bluetooth, I tried that too.

The Bluetooth module does connect to an even older Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4); and a newer Android phone than my tablet (Sony Xperia 5 IV).

But I prefer my tablet, since it has the biggest screen.

What can I do?

I called Traxxas. They said if it connects to other devices, there's nothing they can do.

RandyDSok

Since the Traxxas does allow connections from other devices does indicate the problem is not with it... but with the device that isn't connecting. So that was/is a valid diagnostic step.

Find out how to perform the steps to reset the bluetooth on the Samsung Tab 4 would be your next step. When searching for the suggested steps, include your device model info and what version of Android it is running.

I had a similar issue with my Pixel 3 not allowing a new bluetooth headset. I found 3 different ways to reset the bluetooth and other things that could cause it, the resetting the BT worked in my case.

nuraman00

Since the Traxxas does allow connections from other devices does indicate the problem is not with it... but with the device that isn't connecting. So that was/is a valid diagnostic step.

Find out how to perform the steps to reset the bluetooth on the Samsung Tab 4 would be your next step. When searching for the suggested steps, include your device model info and what version of Android it is running.

I had a similar issue with my Pixel 3 not allowing a new bluetooth headset. I found 3 different ways to reset the bluetooth and other things that could cause it, the resetting the BT worked in my case.
Let me see if there's other ways of resetting Bluetooth on the Tab S4 other than toggling bluetooth off and on; and restarting the device.

nuraman00

What were the different ways to reset Bluetooth that you tried? Which one was the one that worked?

RandyDSok

What were the different ways to reset Bluetooth that you tried? Which one was the one that worked?

Which Android version is your Tab 4 running... it's important to know that so you know your option. As I stated, Iooked up the info for my device and Android version for a reason. I found the info on a Google search btw...

Top Bottom