Dual Rates (d/r) & Exponential (expo) Explained

Tony

Staff member
I'm glad that I could help out. I do plan on remaking this video to hopefully explain things a little better than I do in this video.

kason

Thanks, I need all the help I can get, and your video was easy to follow. I cant wait to give this a try. Another couple months of winter, then maybe Ill get out to play. Did I tell you I hate winter.

Tony

Staff member
Im happy to hear it helped you out. If there is anything else we can help with, just post up!

leedude1

Quick question here,

I've fininshed the programming of the 3gx as per your video Tony, using the lower settings for the 450 aileron ,elevator and the higher 70 ish for the the other and was running through my TX settings and was wondering... should I set DR with this now or leave it at 100% I usually fly my trex 150 set at normal mode with DR 80 and Expo set at around 23 then idle 1 at 90 and 25 respectively (no 3d).. and was wondering if this should be a similar type setting or has this already been accomplished on the 3gx and by applying DR in my Dx6 Ill be slower her down way too much and turning her into a mush machine?

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
If you want, you can test out the 80/23 and see how it does. That is not much difference from what I suggest of 70/35. Give it a shot and see how it does.

Top Bottom