General DX8G2 Question

Airwolf250

Landing lights paired with landing gear. The gear are servo less electric. The lights are high intensity 3 watt powered by their own 2s battery, their own electronic control board and on off switch. The landing lights require a reverse input compared to the gear. Easy fix. Plug the light switch wire into Aux three, reverse travel and pair Aux three to gear channel. Gear down lights on, gear up lights off. Due to a sequencing problem with my inboard gear doors I had to put a reversing switch in the main gear circuit from the sequencer and reverse travel on the gear channel. Now all was well again. So, if it's working correctly , leave it alone, right. Oh no, no, no. I decide to add another option to the Tutor and I need Aux3. Now that the gear channel is reversed the lights should work. So I pluged the lights into the gear channel. Gear down lights on, up lights off. Okay, simple make up a Y connecter and away we go. Not. When the gear is plugged in with the lights, the gear works but the lights stay off. When the gear is disconnected the lights work.
Any ideas.

Don

Top Bottom