Boats Dynamite ESC brushed 60A problem with calibrations

nikerym

Hi, i took old RC boat from my friend and i find out the problem. ESC was faulty. The boat is controled with ZEBRA 4 FM. Manual on the internet do not show the neutral positions of control sticks. I bought new Dynamite. After connection i am not able to calibrate throttle with ESC. I am using 3S battery. I Tried almost all combination. 3 beeps on the begining is good but after that just led is blinking. Servo for steering is working, servos for feed releasing working but throttle... Any idea? Thank you

RandyDSok

On transmitters... the channels really don't have a neutral per se, they have a certain amount of travel that I'll just refer to as 0-100% ... I'm using percentages since different radios will have different resolutions ( the number of steps you have in that 0-100% range ). What is referred to as neutral ( when it applies ) is at 50% of the total throw on the sticks.

Set the trim tabs for the throttle channel to their center most position. If they are digital trims, you click them all the way up or down until they quit adjusting, then click them all the way in the other direction counting each click on the trim, halve the number of clicks to have the trim centered.

To check where neutral is at is pretty simple if you have a standard servo you can attach to the throttle channel. Using the longest servo arm you can on the servo, pull the throttle stick all the way back towards you and mark where the servo arm is located... now repeat the process moving the throttle stick away from you and mark it again. Then just move it to the half way point between those locations. I like to attach a long wire to the servo arm so I get a wider arc and can judge the center spot more accurately.

LooseNut

Is the jumper set for the battery type? There are jumpers for the operation too, with no jumpers it sets to Forward/Brake/Neutral as a default and throttle at neutral (Mid Stick) for calibration. Just tossing out thoughts.

nikerym

Thanks, i tried another motor and i changed Channels too. CH2 do not work and motor is also faulty. I need to buy new. Thanks again

Top Bottom