ESC Esc Resets Itself

Isegrin

Hello,
I have problem with my no-brand 30A ESC rated for 2-3s. At first flights it was working just fine, but after couple of flights something happened and now when I throttle up or just make random moves with the throttle stick it restarts.
When I remove the proppeler it works good. Motor that I'm using: EMAX cf2805 and prop rated for it (6x4). Battery: 2s Redox 2200mAh. I've resoldered all the connectors, and it did not help. I was trying to program it differetly, but nothing helps.

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Isegrin. When it comes to electronics, just me, use name brand esc like... Hobbywing, Castle creation, kontronik, yge and so on. You don't need your electronics to go bad, especially when your in the air. That's why they wont put a brand name on it because they know it will go bad LOL. Good luck. BTW :welcome1:

leedude1

I really need to agree on this one. If your going to put money in the air, protect it. You dont need to use the most expensive, but something at least that is well tested and has a solid rep, any of the brands mentioned above would fit. Its not a place to cut costs if you can avoid it.

Top Bottom