Videos First TBS Disco Video

WyDiablo

This is the first FPV video on my new TBS and only my 3rd FPV flight period. The FPV camera that I was using is the 600 TVL camera that I bought a few months back. Looking at the video I'm wondering if I have the focus set correctly on the camera. So take a look and you guys decide if I need to redo the focus. The video shows that it was cutting out during flight so I hope that part gets better and not worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeStation

Cool flight, but I say work on that focus. Seems like the ground was in focus at ground level and that was it. It's gotta be weird to see yourself while flying these things.

Karubah

Well done mate. a bit out of focus but a great start. Might pay to check for a loose wire on your camera or a bad connection from the looks of it the way its cutting out. Keep up the good work,it looks like you have the Disco up and running nicely.

WyDiablo

I was wondering about the bad connection part. I need to find a way to keep the battery from sliding backwards it makes the TBS go instantly into reverse lolol. I thought that I had the focus set properly after I mounted the camera but by the looks of that video I missed the focus some. Oh well back to the drawing board. My wife was with me when I did the TBS flight and she had a "Cow" when it got out so far that she no longer could see the copter. She was screaming bring it back babe I can't see it any more you are way to far out for safety sake and I know you can't see the copter because you have the goggles over your eyes lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

P.S. I think I found my short it was the video cable that had a bare wire and it was probably touching a metal post of the frame. Now its been redone and covered and its time to adjust the camera focus and fix that sliding battery.

Last edited:

Karubah

I put a Velcro strap around the end of the battery and rear posts of the frame. I am using a 4s 5000mah battery and it fits snugly into the frame so the strap on the end is all I have to hold it in. Glad you found your bad connection on the camera.
Females just don,t understand some things,Eh? ( Can,t see with the goggles on ) he he he.

Top Bottom