Fliton Edge 540

Tony

Staff member
Thought I would toss up a quick pic of what I have been doing to the Edge. Decided to make some wing decals for it. I think they look good even though the pic is a little out of focus. what do you think?

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Here should be some better pics of the wings as well as the logo I just put on the fuse. I think they turned out quite well. However putting two colors like this together when there is no margin for error is quite hard lol. I don't think there was a single one of these that I didn't have to redo other than the black around the "FLITON".

IMG_0750.jpgIMG_0752.jpgIMG_0753.jpgIMG_0754.jpgIMG_0755.jpgIMG_0756.jpgIMG_0757.jpgIMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Nah, it was dead on and I had planned on putting the CoG a little farther back to help with hovers and snaps. It's time I get the hovering out of the sim and into real life. and for that, we need tail weight lol. I'm sure the Bipe will do fine, but this edge was on a rail in the sky. Flipped it inverted and had to hold just a micro hair of down elevator to keep it level. Almost didn't have to touch it at all.

Top Bottom