Videos FPV Maiden of my Tri Copter

Tasajara

Did the maiden flight of my Tri copter today it was a bit windy, also I have not balanced the props yet.
As you can see the ride was a little bumpy....
[video=youtube_share;mYUzcAb_A5w]http://youtu.be/mYUzcAb_A5w[/video]

Derek

Whether the props were balanced or not, the video looked great to me. Thanks for the ride! That was great!!

Tasajara

Thanks
A friend of mine did the music.... he plays the Guitar.

I think I like the way the Tri flys almost better than my quads, it is just so different.

Last edited:

Derek

That is probably the first time I've heard someone say that.....the fact that they liked the tricopter over the quad. Most people I've talked with say that they like the quad over the tri. That's interesting!

Tasajara

That is probably the first time I've heard someone say that.....the fact that they liked the tricopter over the quad. Most people I've talked with say that they like the quad over the tri. That's interesting!

It just turns faster being that the Rear motor tilts with the yaw servo. Plus there is less drag and longer flights with the same size battery, 3 motors vs 4 less amp draw.

Don't get me wrong I still like the quads too.

Last edited:

Derek

That makes sense, T! I'll be building two tricopters for my wife and I...hopefully within the next few months. I sure do hope that I can get videos like yours above.

Top Bottom