Misc getting started

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
just a little shy. give me a little time ill get with the system. love the topics. glad i found this
:welcome1:Eddie dean to Rc-Help. Don't be shy on here. There's no such thing as dumb questions on this site. We are friendly, and very helpful in solving problems on here. When you're ready, let us know a little about your self and your collection of RC vehicles and any situation you might run into :chickendance:

Geena

Staff member
^^^^^^ What He said^^^^^^.. Don`t be shy here, because we`re all family. We even pick on each other once in a while. We`re glad to have you here. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
i have a 5in. and 4in. quadcopter.
I'm taking that your choice of RC Vehicle to enjoy is quadcopter. I have 3 my self. Two 5" quads, one for distance & flight time and the other is freestyle. I also have Mobula 8 flying with 2cell instead of 1cell. They're all fun to fly in their own different ways. I do have a DJI phantom 3, but it pretty much flies itself and due to the rule/regulations plus idiots makes it not fun to fly. I use it mostly for security surveillance around our area and getting a bird's eye view of the rocket launch from cape carnival...especially at night.

Top Bottom