Hello everyone

Kendh55

Hi everyone, my name is Ken, I have been flying R/C planes since 1973, started with a Heath Kit GD-19 system I built one winter. I have flown R/c fun flies, combat, pattern in the 80's, and Quicky 500. Few years ago I decided to try my hand at Helicopters, I remember when they first came out, you were busier than a centipede on a hot rock. Now with technology, things are easier, but more intense. I have 4 right now with the 300x my most advanced. I have had it for awhile, but just recently got really into it. Took a break from r/c for some High Powered Rocket fun. Looking forward to getting this copter stuff down and enjoying it.

KLA

Hey Ken, welcome to RCHELP. Sounds like you got a bit of expierence with RC planes. Your knowledge will be very useful to others. As you see, helicopters are a different animal. Little bit more difficult but very rewarding. It is addictive. If you have any questions or need help with anything at all, just ask and we all will do our best to help out however we can. There are a lot of great and very knowledgeable people here so just post up any questions you might have in the appropriate section and we'll see what we can do to help.

Would love to see some pictures or videos of your fleet if you get a chance.

Rockets are pretty awesome too. I used to be into rockets when I was a bit younger but haven't messed with them for quite a while now.

Admiral

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with the helicopters, Rockets are about the only thing I haven't tried.

sneezy007

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the forum, I've been into helis for about 3 years and still hovering around. They are quite a challenge but lots of fun.

Cheers,
Dino

Top Bottom