Hello there from Sydney

MrHatch

Thank heavens for sites like this!
I've had my Blade 450 for 3 days now and the amount of help i have received by reading posts and watching vids is invaluable.
I can see myself asking many questions to all of the 'Yodas' of the RC Heli world ;)

First question is: How will the settings on Phoenix simulator translate to my actual Blade 450?

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the site. If you talking things like the stuff you program in (i.e. pitch curve, expo), they should transfer over to your 450. The only time it will make a major difference is when you switch heli's in the sim. Every bird flies differently. The things that you might to change on the controller is going to be the trims. No two heli's trim the same. correct me if I am wrong please!

MrHatch

Thanks for your reply!
I thought that would be the case.
I was just a little concerned about whether or not the movements/adjustment I make on the sim will be the same when I'm flying the real deal.
I guess I'll have to head outside ;)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

As far as adjusting, they should be quite similar. But there will be a good difference in the way the sim feels compared to the real thing. There is to me anyway.

I use pheonix alot.It is a good sim.Now for the question that you had.Most 95% of the settings can be transfered(if get my drift) to the controller.Like tony said, each aircraft need different trim.Like a painting no painting is the same.Now depending on what controller that you have,there are some settings that you can't transfer to the controler like changing the passive/aggressive flybar setting,in some cases you cant take throttle curve from the sim to your contoller.Depending on the coller that you have.You get the idea.THe feel that you have flying the sim is completly different that flying in real life.the real life is more intense then the sim.If you crash on the sim oh well rest.Real life their is no reset.The biggest thing that you will notice is the camera that is on the sim to compare to the real thing

Top Bottom